MEP & HVAC Design Process - Plumbing Design Process
At Mechanical Electrical Plumbing, we have a well designed, effective and proficient workflow that ensures high quality, cost effectiveness and on time delivery. Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Design process reflects our philosophy of creating equally beneficial relationship with customers and ensures outsourcing success.
MEP Process Description:
- We receive your requirement along with CAD files. You can send the CAD files by courier, email or upload them on our secure ftp server.
- We review and evaluate the inputs received. In case of any clarification, we contact you so as to avoid unnecessary delay and rework.
- We send you a time and cost of the work.
- Once the quote is accepted, we start your project and finalize the delivery model.
- We allocate a project manager for each project who distributes the work to the concerned team and informs them about standards, specifications or your requirements.
- On completion of work, it is passed to Quality department which follows three tier checking system.
- We allocate a quality controller for each project who is aware about the client requirements and is the first tier of our quality checking system. The quality controller compares the original drawing with the completed drawing.
- After quality check if there are any corrections then the drawings are:
- Allocated to another team member if corrections are more than 20%
- Returned back to the same team member if corrections less than 20%
- When there are no corrections, the work is send to the auditor who is the second tier in the quality checking system. The auditor checks for 100% accuracy of the drawings.
- The auditor sends the work to the project manager who is the third tier in our quality checking system. The Project Manager reviews the work and if not satisfied then resends it to quality department.
- The work is send to the client only when the Project Manager is completely satisfied with the work.
Send us your mechanical electrical and plumbing design requirements today and get 40% to 60% advantages on your projects!!