Plumbing CAD Design Services
At Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Mechanical Electrical Plumbing, we provide high quality plumbing design services like swimming pool plumbing designs, aquarium plumbing designs, bathroom plumbing designs, hotel plumbing design, rerigeration plumbing design and residential drainage plumbing design etc. meeting with International Standards at reduced costs. We have expertise in preparing plumbing layout design and detailing, piping & plumbing shop/coordination drawings, piping construction drawings, material take-offs for various components etc.
A schematic representation of the workflow for plumbing design services is depicted below:
- Schematic Design Report
- Applicable Code List
- Design Guidelines or Standards
- Symbols List (Titled Block)
- Site Utility Plan
- Architectural Layouts of Plumbing Fixture and Room Identity Number
- Elevation of Building and Section Indication of Floor-To-Floor Height and Plenum Height
- Size, Location, and Depth of all Adjacent Available Sewers, Water and Gas Mains
- Indicate any Special Requirement to the Local Department or Utility Company
- The Available Maximum and Minimum Water Pressure at a Given Elevation, at Static and Residual Conditions
- Minimum Pressure Required at Remote Fixture
- Specify Whether Drinking Fountains will Be supplied from a Central Chilled Water System
- Drinking Fountains provided with Local or Integral Cooling Units
- Calorific Value of Fuel Gas
- Minimum Pressure Required at Fixture and Available Gas Pressure
- Reviewing location and type, and giving identity (if not given) to plumbing fixture.
- Documentation of the plumbing fixtures and size estimation of:
- House sewers
- Water services
- Gas service
- Hot water load
- Domestic Water System
- Waste Water System
- Storm Water System
- Riser Diagram for Domestic as well as Waste Water System
- Typical Enlarge Diagram
If you would like to get more information about plumbing design services, please feel free to contact us.
Recent Project Samples:
Click here to view more project samples...